This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Stockholm.
Management Events brings together the IT solution providers and investment decision makers around Europe. We are now looking for a sales minded Project Manager to join our team in Stockholm!
Would you like to be in a daily contact with Sweden’s top-level executives from the Top500 companies? This is your opportunity!
The Project Manager’s main task is to invite high-level decision makers, who are responsible for investments plans, to our invitation-only events. In addition, you are creating event content by committing some of the decision makers to roles at the event, such as speaker. Watch the video to hear more!
We are looking for:
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with superb customer service skills!
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision makers (CEO’s, CFO’s etc.) mainly on the phone and email
- Approximately 1-3 years relevant work experience, such as sales experience
- Previous experience in the B2B-field is an advantage
- Excellent coordinating, multitasking and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
We are interested in getting to know you! Send us your application, CV and salary request in English via the link below!Apply Now