Would you like to be responsible for challenging projects in a work hard, play hard, international business environment? Then this could be the job for you!
As Project Manager you are responsible for the program and the participants of your events. It is your job to attract top level decision makers with a high quality program over the phone and to connect them to our network. Through the year you are in touch with your delegates extensively to research the biggest challenges and latest developments in that field and to make sure they are committed to attend the event.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (HBO / WO)
- An energetic, pro-active ‘can do’ mindset
- Good communication skills over the phone and in writing: you are able to convince top level executives of the value of your event
- Results-driven attitude: you are energized by exceeding targets
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Experience in sales or the B2B market is an advantage
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an fun and dynamic environment with driven, young professionals
- Great company culture, where fun, enthusiasm, team spirit, growth and ambition are valued
- The chance to develop your sales and communication skills at a B2B company
- Extensive training, starting with one month on-boarding, personal development coaching such as resilience and emotional intelligence and Management Events Academy sessions
- Discussing strategic initiatives with top level executives on a day to day basis
- Learning about new technologies, business trends and different industries by talking to your delegates
- Many career opportunities, with the possibility of growth within 1-2 years
- Possibility of traveling internationally for work and for fun!
Management Events is an innovative growth company that connects decision makers and solution providers together around the world at high quality business events. We have over 250 employees in Europe and Asia. All of our energetic talents share the core values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embrace the New and Winning together.
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you as a successful Project Manager! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.
For further information, please contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist Ties Rohof on +31208087420