Payroll Specialist, Kuala Lumpur
Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous investing to event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development. We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for Payroll Specialist, whom experienced and highly motivated with desire to join our fast-growing company for our Asia and Middle East business. The role will be based in our Kuala Lumpur office. In this role you will work closely with People & Culture team, Finance team and business & operation.
Your main objective is to execute our monthly payroll processes, including calculating and processing the monthly and quarterly bonuses and commission. Depending on your background this role might also play an important role in developing compensation programs further.
- Managing monthly payroll processes in multiple countries
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly bonuses and commission calculation
- Delivering salary and bonus information to external salary offices and coordinating the process end-to-end
- Coordinating and controlling benefit issues
- Maintaining salary and bonus information in the staff personnel records
- Communicating monthly payroll amounts to finance from the cash management point of view
- Creating monthly salary reports
- Accountability and ownership of the right working methods, payroll and rewarding model templates and documentation, process guidelines and tasks instructions
What we are looking for?
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experiences
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Curiosity and strong “can do” attitude, committed and team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Monthly base salary to compensate your input and results
- Very international workplace and entrepreneurial culture. You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you!
We are interested in getting to know you! To become part of our success, send your CV and salary request via the apply link.