Would you like to read up on the latest report on this (research tag)
This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business match making service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive business conferences connect top decision makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
We drive global growth continuously investing into event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 180 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 15 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 13 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for Video Editor that will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
As video editor at ME you create + execute videos based on latest business innovations and new events, also supporting our recruitment and employer branding campaigns.
What we are looking for?
- Experience of commercial video creation – you have good editing skills and understanding of latest tools. We utilize Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- Visual eye and ability to generate ideas, eye for color correction & understanding for audio mixing.
- Capturing ideas from business and marketing team, taking event & conference promotion to next level with videos!
- Passion for delivering great quality effectively from the first-go.
- Cooperation with external cameramen for event footage – giving quality directions and editing their work.
- Doing actual camerawork yourself when needed – at the events, with customers, with our staff.
- Great social skills and energetic team spirit – we work in global marketing organization enabling our business across Europe & Asia.
What will we offer for you?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Monthly base salary to compensate your input and results
- Very international workplace and entrepreneurial culture. You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you!
We are interested in getting to know you! Send now your application via the apply link. Please include link/s of 2-3 sample videos you have scripted and/or edited. Not necessary to be from conferences / events.Apply Now