Would you like to read up on the latest report on this (research tag)
This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Team Manager, Marketing Studio
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business match making service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive business conferences connect top decision makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
We drive global growth continuously investing into event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 180 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 15 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 13 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
We’re seeking for the next future talent to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for a Team Manager, Marketing Studio that will be based in Kuala Lumpur
Scope of Work / Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the productivity and quality of the work assigned to the creative team in our Marketing Studio. Instructing team members and follow up on correct and timely execution of tasks.
- Manage tasks in Zendesk, allocating and prioritizing tasks according to business urgency and value.
- Collaborate with channel responsible to provide creative and effective content for campaigns.
- Communication with the business lines to ensure tasks, goals and progress are clear.
- Team atmosphere and motivation of individual team members.
- Sharing company and function information with the team and give regular feedback to team members according to weekly rhythm and monthly evaluation schedule.
- Leading by example by delivering excellent results and quality in own tasks.
Required skills / Qualifications
- Background in content writing, graphic design or video editing
- Experience in Client Relations and Customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, and Analytical skills
- Time and project management skills
What’s like to work with Management Event?
- See the video: Our International Family wants you!
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets!
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We want to get to know you! Send now your application via the link below, and we will get in touch!