This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 150+ events every year. We operate across Europe, Asia and Middle-East and have 15 offices worldwide. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people to network effectively. Since then we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation only events. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize the face-to-face media.
As Partnership Marketing Specialist you will be based in Kuala Lumpur as part of our growing marketing team.
In this position you will manage and execute marketing campaigns of B2B conferences to reach the target audience across various industries in different regions – APAC and Middle East. This will be achieved through leading partnerships in APAC and Middle East for upcoming regional conferences and building an effective channel marketing strategy across web marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing. Through these partnerships, marketing campaigns are negotiated, built, tracked and executed with a goal to meet industry standards and lending credibility to the event portfolio.
• Researching, identifying and acquiring supporting organizations and international publications, reporters, bloggers based on credibility, industrial and geographical relevance to increase brand exposure
• Negotiating and contract drafting of barter partnerships per event
• Planning of advertising and promotional timelines and execution of multiple event
• Fostering and maintaining good relations with various partners to ensure smooth and continuous collaboration for current and future events
• Generating content and copy writing of advertisements, press releases per event, post event reports, marketing campaigns, and conduct speaker interviews through emails
• Driving SEO initiatives through managing web marketing, researching, writing and distributing press release to partners and news portals and listing events on event listings sites
• Approaching relevant LinkedIn groups and alternatives for relevant events for promotions
• Tracking and monitoring ROI of marketing activities and campaigns to drive revenue
• Handling delegate, speaker and sponsor enquirers
• Conducting speaker interview virtually and on site
• Copy writing and content creation for marketing activities across all online and offline channels ( in cooperation with our Content Writer)
We are looking forward to get to know you! Send your CV following the link!
Meet your future colleagues through our Instagram!
Watch the video about our working culture Our International Family wants you!Apply Now