Would you like to read up on the latest report on this (research tag)
This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for an E-mail marketing and communications specialist to be part of an energetic and talented team! Management Events brings together the visionary leaders of the world, organizing 180 invitation-only events annually around Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
What are the key responsibilities?
- In your role you would have the ownership of customer and new business acquisition emails going out from Management Events marketing channels (invitations, information messages, special campaigns..)
- You will be also responsible of creating content for those emails and defining the group of respondents based on the nature of the email
- You will also update and maintain the email database
- Following results of the email flow, analyzing those and singling what brings input or not
- Introducing those findings and developments to the marketing team, so that we can optimize our materials and channels
To be successful in this role you have:
- B2B copywriting experience in marketing and great coordination skills.
- You have an eye for detail without losing the focus of the overall picture.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Approximately 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills in English.
- Skills in any other European language would be a benefit.
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized training at the start of your employment, and provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities throughout your ME career path.
- Join the growing international organization with plenty of opportunities!
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you a successful Email Marketing Specialist. Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.Apply Now