This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern to work at our Helsinki office! Management Events’ Sales Team generates business leads for our customers which are solution provider companies.
As a Sales Intern your role is to contact potential clients in Finland, generate business leads for Sales Managers and take care of other assisting sales tasks. Your location of work is our Helsinki office.
Find out more about our unique concept here! In this role you will be supporting the sales team with prospecting, contacting potential customers and inviting potential customers to a customer event. You will also be supporting in other sales related tasks.
What’s in it for you?
- See the video: Our International Family wants you!
- Great career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents to our career paths!
- Important work experience in international B2B sales operations and event management
- Thorough training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Fun loving and unique working atmosphere. Our ME-family of 300 young talents enjoy spending time together in arranged parties, sports and culture activities
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set
- Interest in sales and hunger to succeed!
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Business education or previous work experience in customer service or sales is an advantage
- Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 5-6 months starting preferably in August 2019. In addition to the monthly internship salary, we offer you optional lunch and sports voucher benefits and the possibility for an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of your internship.
We want to get to know you! Send your application letter and CV to us via the link below.
Get to know ME on Facebook.Apply Now